Alison Participates Through:
Staff Executive Director
- DO NOT MAIL, Shreveport LA 71101 US
- DO NOT MAIL, Taos NM 87571 US
- 222 South Collins Rd, Sunnyvale TX 75182 US
- 416 HOUNSEL LN, Sunnyvale TX 75182 US
- 300 N. Collins Rd, Sunnyvale TX 75182 US
- 216 Collins Rd, Sunnyvale TX 75182 US
- 6260 Westpark Dr, Suite 260, Houston TX 77057 US
- DO NOT MAIL, San Antonio TX 78237 US
Alison in the News
By Alison Beazley, The Winston School, Dallas, TXThis year, we are very excited about the Souper Bowl of Caring at our school as our Middle School Student Council has chosen to take an active role in not only spear-heading the food drive, but they have added the component of asking for pet food donations as well. One thing that is brought to mind is the fact that many hunger individuals will feed their pets before they feed themselves. The need for pet food is great, so that our hunger neighbors can feel good about eating themselves. Our students are planning several opportunities to allow students to assist in their food drive: Crazy Hat Day, a Food Sculpture Contest and homeroom competitions. This all in the name of helping the North Texas Food Bank collect more food than ever. The need is great, and so our students' collection will better than ever. Read more...
- Souper Bowl of Caring North Texas is excited to announce that Alison Beazley, an educator who has been teaching for over 16 years and currently teaches at the Winston School in Dallas, Texas has been nominated and voted in to serve on the Souper Bowl of Caring Board of Directors. When asked why she wanted to serve on the board, she responded "I have always felt a sense of urgency when it comes to hunger in our community. If a student comes to school hungry, it is terribly hard to learn, even when a student is motivated to do it. The fact that the Souper Bowl of Caring is a national effort that has local impact is hugely important to my choice to be so involved. I am very excited to get to be a part of the organization!" Read more...
- Dec 16th 2011 4:25pm
- The students in middle school have a tender heart for our furry friends in need. One fact that many forget is that people who are hungry sometimes have furry...
- 130 children from Pre K through to 6th Grade participated in the SouperBowl of Caring. Our goal was to collect 1,000 cans. If we achieved this goal our...
- The Soup Bowl of Caring project was held on February 1 and 2 to raise money to support a meal at the Huckleberry House. In the end we raised $1262.00, minus...