- Hunger-relief Charities Score Big Across the Country
- Don't Forget to REPORT Your Totals for the 2019 Tackle Hunger Campaign
- We are excited that THIS YEAR The Robert and Janice McNair Foundation is supporting the Souper Bowl of Caring's efforts to #tacklehunger through a $50,000 match grant. Gifts made through our website will be multiplied with this generous gift! Remember, every $1 to the Souper Bowl of Caring provides $25 for the food banks around the country. The McNair Family has provided over $700,000 in support over the past twenty years to help the Souper Bowl of Caring raise over $148 million (and counting!!!) for local hunger relief charities. What a tremendous impact and gift to our organization! Help us to #changethegame and #tacklehunger!
- Volunteer spots are now available at H-E-B stores during the 2019 Souper Bowl of Caring campaign. In stores, customers are encouraged to purchase a bag of food for their local food bank or give a cash donation at the register. H-E-B loves to have volunteers at their stores to help people understand the need and the importance of being a part of this national campaign. There is a store near you who is participating! https://souperbowl.org/volunteer_events/view/58 Read more...
- The Fifth Annual Souper Bowl of Caring Tackle Hunger Luncheon is pleased to be honoring the three founding food retail partners who have worked with the Souper Bowl of Caring campaign in the Houston area for more than a decade. We need YOUR help to make our event successful. Please consider sponsoring our event or buying a table. Remember, for every dollar donated to Souper Bowl of Caring, we can mobilize groups to create $25 for local food pantries. Click here for resources: https://souperbowl.org/staff/resources/view/344 Read more...
- A season to remember as Houston hosts the Big Game and makes big plays against hunger in the community. In early March, central Texas retailer, media, community and food bank partners gathered to celebrate the 2017 Souper Bowl of Caring season.