- Posted Mar 16th 2017 9:48am by Melissa DaigneaultYou're invited to join us for the second annual Souper Bowl of Caring Tackle Hunger Midlands Luncheon. We will join together to honor our one of our founding supporters, BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, for decades of fighting hunger and raising awareness of the need in the Midlands area. Read more...
- Posted Mar 6th 2017 4:30pm by Jamie Clark
- Posted Feb 3rd 2017 8:35am by Meredith MasseyThis season, we invite you to Kick the Extra Point by also giving to Souper Bowl of Caring. Please consider making a contribution to Souper Bowl of Caring to help our team continue to unite communities, empower youth and help those in need.
- Posted Feb 5th 2017 10:36am by Jamie Clark
- Posted Feb 2nd 2017 1:13pm by Jamie ClarkIf you're group is looking to volunteer this weekend, consider participating in the 2017 Midlands Service Blitz. Saturday, February 4th, we will gather at 8:30am at River Bluff HS cafeteria for a quick rally before we all go out to volunteer at area charities. A light breakfast will be served. Read more...
- Posted Nov 7th 2016 3pm by Melissa DaigneaultSouper Bowl of Caring was started on grassroots principles. Today we still rely on the passion of our participants to help spread the message of Souper Bowl of Caring. After all, who can better tell our story than someone who just experienced it?
Try Something Different! These Participants Are Going For The Extra Point With Their Unique CollectionsPosted Oct 4th 2016 10:11am by Jamie ClarkMost of us who know about Souper Bowl of Caring can bring to mind the iconic idea of a collection: a group of young people holding soup pots, collecting money and canned goods on the Sunday of the Big Game. It's a simple idea that's easy to replicate whether you're at a place of worship, school or business. However one of best things about Souper Bowl of Caring is how unique you can make your collection to meet your group's own needs. Want to hold a fundraising breakfast instead? How about a pep-rally? How about getting all the groups in your area for a collaborative event? Your Souper Bowl of Caring collection can be whatever fits your group the best. Read more...
- Posted Sep 26th 2016 3:53pm by Melissa Daigneault
100 million25th anniversaryactivistsambassadorambassadorsapplyarticleaustinawardbig gamebiggivehoustonblack fridayblitzblogbrad smithcampaignchallengechange the gamecharitiescharitychurchchurchescolacollectcollectionscolletcolumbiacolumbia lyabcolumbia starcommitteecommunitycommunity reportcontestcover lettercyber mondaydallasdebbiedonatedonatingdonationdonorsdrafteastminsterempoweringeventfacebookfeed the hungryfeeding the hungryfield directorfollowfood bankfood collectionfood drivefood pantryfootballfort worthfounderfoundersfour stepsfreefree timesfundingfundraisefundraiserfundraisinggenerousgiftsgivegive awaygive localgive local americagivinggiving servicegiving tuesdaygivingthankstuesdaygrace smithgrantgrassrootsgrocerygrowhigh schoolhomeless awareness weekhonorhoustonhrhuman resourceshungerhunger reliefhunger summitin the newsinspirationinstagramjobjoinkick the extra pointleadershiplikelocal youth advisory boardlongrunluncheonlyabmailingmaymediamgcmidlandsmidlands givesmobile food banknationalnational youth advisory boardnewnewsnewspapernorth texasnurturenyabparticipantsparticipateplaybookspovertyrallyrecruitregisterreportresumeretailersretweetscsc floodsc flood reliefsc servicesc state fairschoolschoolsseasonseekingserveserviceservice blitzsharesocial mediasouper bowl charitysouper bowl of caringsouperstarssouth carolinasouth texasstaffsuper bowltackle hungertackle hunger luncheonteamthank youthanksthanksgivingthe statetrainingtshirttshirtstwitterunite4goodunselfievideovisionvolunteervolunteeringvolunteerswelcomewhere are they nowworkyouyouth